The SKLZ Quick Flat ladder is a training device featuring yellow rungs and black side straps. The item includes a total of 11 rungs, and it is 15 feet long. Concurrently, the package embodies stakes in order to pin the item down, in the case in which you wish to workout outdoors on the grass. At the same time, you’ll receive a handy carry case, accompanied by a very helpful training DVD. Continue reading our review in order to get acquainted with the features that characterize this agility ladder, the pros and cons, and the conclusions we draw after analyzing and testing the product.
- It lies flat on the ground
- It has stakes, ideal for pinning the item to grass
- You receive a training DVD that is handy if you wish to diversify your intensity training sessions
- The construction of the product is durable
- It includes extra carrying bag for portability
- Fostering the fundamental skills to enhance balance, body control, and rhythm
- Although the pins are considerably useful, they are kind of short and difficult to pin to grass
Distinct from other less sturdy agility ladder models, the rungs don’t overlap one another, and, concurrently, they don’t get caught up between them. At the same time, we found the extra carry bag particularly useful, excellent for carrying the agility ladder, and ideal for traveling. The bag is equally durable and well-made. We also noticed that the stitching on the seams is high quality. The item is effortless to fold and lightweight.
We also liked that the product remains put on the ground since other agility ladders fail to stay where you’ve placed them. The spikes were especially helpful as well, but we would have liked them to be longer since they were a bit too short. However, even though they are quite short, the ladder stays put, when you secure it to the grass, and you are less likely to trip because of the ladder, since we have experienced that with different agility ladders.
If you’re in search of a versatile, high-quality product, which is equally affordable, this might be the product for your needs. It works great for both outdoor and indoor use, and will provide you with a myriad of workout opportunities.