GottaHaveFit.com is committed to helping the leaders of tomorrow promote fit and healthy lifestyles. This is why we have created the GottaHaveFit.com Youth Fitness Scholarship. This scholarship is intended to help offset the costs of education for current or soon-to-be university students that have demonstrated an interest in health and nutrition.
We’re a team of personal trainers and fitness athletes that share our collective expertise through our web portal in the form of nutrition plans, fitness products, and general health research. With the amount of inaccurate and sometimes harmful fitness content circulating online, we believe it is essential to provide people with science-backed information that can help them make smarter, more informed choices when it comes to their health.
The GottaHaveFit.com Scholarship Overview
- Scholarship value: $1,500
- Available only to full-time students
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2017
- Award Date: January 15, 2018
- Currently studying at a high school, college or university
- One submission per student
- 1,000+ word essay on chosen topic
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- The winning essay will be granted the scholarship
Note: Our scholarship program is annual. Applications received after the application deadline will be considered for the following year’s scholarship.
- You must be at least 18 years of age with a valid government-issued ID
- You must be actively enrolled in a high school or university program and be able to provide appropriate proof
- You cannot be a friend or relative of GottaHaveFit.com staff
Write a 1,000+ word essay (submitted as a .docx file) with your answer to the question: “What are the most critical health & fitness topics that are not be taught in America’s school system today?”
Email your essay to [email protected] along with the following information:
- Full name
- Home address
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Your current educational institution and year of graduation
Note: all information submitted is confidential and will not be shared with any 3rd parties. Applications for this year must be received by 11:59 PM (PST) on December 31, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
Scholarship funds may be used for any education-related expense. Scholarship winners will be notified via email and are required to submit a photo for publicity purposes within 2 weeks of notification otherwise they forfeit their award. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of scholarship winners. Scholarships are non-renewable.
Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a scholarship, the GottaHaveFit.com Youth Fitness Scholarship recipients agree that GottaHaveFit.com may, without any limitation or further compensation or notice, use his or her name, and/or likeness in any and all media, worldwide, for the purpose of advertising and promoting GottaHaveFit.com and the scholarship program.
In the eventGottaHaveFit.com is prevented from continuing with the scholarship program by any event beyond its reasonable control, thenGottaHaveFit.com shall have the right in its sole discretion to modify or terminate the scholarship program.