Design: Ultra-wide wheel, stylish black and red color scheme
- Kinetic Engine: A carbon steel spring that ensures proper abdominal and arm workouts
- Ultra Wide Wheel: Extra stability, can be used at an angle in order to train oblique muscles
- Performance Grips: Solid grip due to its quality rubber, made in a comfortable shape that ensures stability and upper body development
- Foam Kneepads: Soft material that ensures comfort for extended periods of time
- Digital Workout Plan: A 21-day downloadable workout plan from the producers aimed at all levels of experience.
- Soft Rubber Cover: The soft, quality rubber on the wheel makes it suitable to use on any type of floor material, without causing any damage.
- Easy to use for all levels
- Trains not only your abs, but also your whole upper body
- Better stability than most other ab wheels
- Allows you to train at an angle; indicated for oblique muscles
- Delicate with all floor surfaces
- More expensive than the competition
- Not easily available outside of US
Yet, with so many pieces of equipment available for training that specific area, things can be confusing when they don’t have to be. If we had to recommend just one type of equipment, ab wheels are some of the best choices all-around: small, cheap, effective and easy to use; they are just as indicated for beginners as they are for enthusiasts.
When it comes to the Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Pro, we can say that the biggest difference maker is what the producer calls a “kinetic engine”. It’s actually a carbon steel spring that ensures resistance as you extend and assistance when rolling back.
Another positive is its increased wideness. This helps the users keep better balance, and it can also be used at an angle, which is an ideal way of developing the side abs (oblique muscles). Moreover, the hand grips on this wheel are designed not only for improved stability, but also to stimulate arm and back muscles during exercise. This wheel actually helps train most of your upper body.
The materials used are of a superior quality compared to most other wheels. Rubber is used on all the “contact” parts of the wheel. The wheel itself is gentle to any floor type, while the hand grips ensure great comfort and reduce slipping chances.
What’s more important is that the producer offers a well-made, downloadable 21-day plan that is aimed at users of all levels, from beginners to advanced.
The downsides of this equipment are its higher price as compared to the competition (although as of the time of this update the price has been reduced by over 30%) and lower worldwide availability. The official website allows orders only within the US and, while you can find the product on websites like Amazon, the availability, transport fees and shipment times vary with location.
In the end, we can safely say that this is clearly one of the best ab wheels on the market. If you are in a position where you can buy one for a reasonable price, this is potentially the best choice for your money.