Design: Red rubber wheels with black-and-red memory foam handles. Also comes in blue and green.
- Easy to use, regardless of fitness experience. The wheels are larger than usual, ensuring improved balance even for large body weights.
- Ergonomic handles. The memory foam handles of this roller are incredibly strong, allowing you to put as much pressure on them as you need. The material texture is extremely comfortable, ensuring proper grip even during extended workouts.
- Excellent stability. Rubber is considered to be the best material for ab wheels today. It provides proper gliding on any surface, without causing any damage. More than that, it keeps noise levels to a minimum.
- Knee mat is included. Being made from high-quality foam, this mat is delicate to your knees and has excellent grip on the ground, adding to your stability.
- Excellent core workout. This will help you tone your abs, arms, shoulders and back.
- Good build quality
- Lifetime replacement guarantee for any part
- Rubber wheels
- Bonus workout mat
- Good balance due to its dual wheel setup
- Very comfortable handles
- Not many extra items in the package compared to other high-end wheels
- No workout instructions
Fortunately, the high quality can be felt all around. The build quality of this ab roller is excellent, inspiring confidence that it can last for years of consistent use. Apparently, the wheel frame is made using industrial strength polymers, and the axle is made of stainless steel. The manufacturers are so confident in the ability of this product to sustain great amounts of pressure that they are offering a lifetime replacement guarantee for any of its parts, in the event that something does break in the end.
Besides strength, this product offers one of the highest levels of comfort we’ve seen with its hand grips. The material feels good in hand even after extended use, and we found its anti-slip properties to be very satisfactory.
The rubber on the wheels is high quality as well, providing good performance on any typical surface, without causing damage or high noise levels.
The balance and stability provided by the two wheels were also strong points of this ab roller. We just felt confident in using this ab roller in various ways, as opposed to other pieces of equipment with cheaper build quality.
The resistance the wheel poses was proper to ensure the workout advertised: the entire upper body benefits from using it.
There are not many negatives, but they are worth mentioning. The package that you receive with this product is quite basic. Besides the wheel components and a decent mat, there is nothing to be found. At this price range, you would expect some instructions regarding proper usage, some workout plans, perhaps even some extra items like resistance bands or travel bags.
But that is nitpicking on our part. Overall, Bio Core Ab Roller is a high-quality product that is worth its price.