Made to change the grip you have on things, the Norse Strengths Hand gripper kit was made to build some strength in those fingers of yours. The kit comes with an adjustable resistance that can be modified from 22 lbs to 88 lbs, plus two therapy squeeze balls. Each of these items was made to train your fingers, hands and forearms alike. The design was made to be ergonomic so that it could fit both small and large hands, and therefore, anyone can use it – regardless if they are men, women or children. The dimensions are 6.4 x 4.8 x-2.7, with an 11.2-ounce weight. The device is also intended for those who have previously suffered a hand injury or who have conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis. The kit comes at the average price of almost $15, and you get a 5-year warranty in case you want some changes.
- It has an adjustable strength (the twist of the dial can take you from 22 lbs to 88 lbs)
- Ergonomic design made to fit every hand size.
- Can be used for hand recovery.
- It improves muscularity and flexibility.
- You can use the balls when you grow tired of the string-based hand strengthener.
- Made with quality materials.
- May be too small for larger-sized hands.
- The adjustments may be difficult to change back and forth.
- The spring may start making noises after extensive use.
The two balls are also a nice addition to the kit and the fact that they come at different densities make them easier for you to use according to your mood. They work pretty good as stress balls on a hard work day.
People with larger hands may find this gripper small for their hands, but it should still offer a fair grip nonetheless. We also noticed some noises coming from the spring, but it wasn't enough to inconvenience the hand workout in any way – you just hear it. If only they could make some slight improvements to the adjustment dial this product would be near perfect. But even with that small black mark, this is still one of the best hand grippers I've purchased.