This vertical climber from Merax will provide you with the best full body workout. From its shiny green non-stick grips, to its quiet and easy operation, you’ll love everything about this climber. But most of all, you’ll love the fat it burns and all the muscle it builds. You’ll be off to a better you in no time with the Merax vertical climber.
- This sturdy climber machine supports weight range 220lbs-330lbs
- Merax climbing machine offer natural climbing motion for total body workout
- Great choice of home gym cardio fitness equipment to burn calories and fat
- Folding design allows easy storage and space saving
- Isometric non-stick grips and Adjustable height design for all body types
- Folding Design The Merax's vertical climber features a folding design allows for space saving storage. It goes up and down easily and saves a ton of space by folding it up when it's not in use. This makes it so you can use the climber in pretty much any room of the house, since you can just take it down when you're done.
- Sleek This climber has a thin profile and sleek design. It has sleek jet black steel that gives it a beautiful and alluring finish. I don't know a single person who would rather work out on a dull or rusty piece of equipment. A sleek design makes it almost call out to you, drawing you in to work out on it. You can forget about lack of motivation now.
- Sturdy Not only is the steel sleek, but it is also incredibly sturdy and can hold up to an amazing 300 pounds. Just by looking at it and its thin profile you wouldn't expect it to be so sturdy, but it is. It won't snap or give out and you can use it for hours on end, if you have the stamina and endurance.
- Easy Assembly What's great about this climber is that it is super easy to assemble, I was able to do it in about 20 minutes. There's really just a few bolts that you have to put in and that's it. It also comes with instructions that are very clear, so you know where to put everything and how it all fits together. Overall, it had one of the easier assemblies out of all the vertical climbers I tried. But, you can always also choose to have it assembled when you order through Amazon.