A hand grip strengthener made out of stainless steel and rubber, the Kootek product was made to quickly increase the strength of your wrists, forearms, and fingers. This product was designed to be used by golfers, body builders, rock climbers, drummers, tennis players, massage therapists or any individuals that need to have a strong grip. It is also recommended for those who are suffering from arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome or rheumatoid arthritis. The size of the hand strengthener is 4.4 x 0.9 x 6 inches with a weight of 5.4 ounces which makes it easier for people to carry in something as simple as their bag. It has a resistance range of 22 to 88 lbs, with the option of choosing from a beginner to an advanced level, and the price for this product is around $7.98 a piece.
- Non-slip handles made out of a durable rubber.
- Durable stainless steel design.
- Adjustable dial where you can set the tension.
- Can be used for rehabilitation in case of an injury.
- Can be gripped by people with small hands or children.
- The spring is prone to breaking.
- Big hands may have difficulties in gripping it.
- The silicone material may rub off and leave stains.
- The weight may seem too easy for some people.
If you are a woman with a medium-sized hand (or even smaller), the grip should prove to be very comfortable for you. The only problem would be if you are a man or someone with large hands; in that case, the grip may be more difficult for you and you may not be able to exercise to the full extent. The silicone material may also rub off on your hands and leave some stains, but this won’t cause any problems to the performance of the product.
Overall, the product seems to be fairly good for its price. It might still be a good idea to make some improvements on the spring since it is prone to breaking at some point. However, taking the cost and its effectiveness into account, the Kootek hand grip strengthener is a relatively good buy that can be used with ease by men, women and children alike.