This Gripmaster Pro Edition was made as an improvement to the previous Gripmaster hand strengthener. It’s intended for professional athletes but also for ordinary individuals who are looking to improve their hand strength. The design is made to exercise every finger individually, including the less exercised pinky finger. Through repetitive exercise, you can improve your dexterity, strength, and endurance as well. It’s recommended for anyone who wants to develop and maintain healthy, strong hands. The product comes in 4 colors, each with its own resistance (from easy to heavy). The average price for this hand strengthener is $14, and it is small enough for you to carry in a handbag or a small pocket.
- Offers the same amount of exercise to each finger
- Can be used by professional athletes and normal people looking for an extra edge
- Works great as a stress reliever
- Provides a good workout for your hands even if you already have a strong grip
- The Pro version is larger than the first edition, giving a better grip for large hands
- The tension is not adjustable
- If your hand grip improves to a higher level, you’ll have to buy a new hand strengthener
- People with small or medium hands might have problems getting a good, comfortable grip
However, while this may seem like heaven for others, it can be a significant inconvenience for others. If you have small hands, I suggest that you go with the non-Pro model; otherwise, you may end up with an uncomfortable grip that will make your fingers hurt from constant usage. The tension is also very strong, so if you do not have a “gorilla grip,” you may want to start small. This one is called “Pro” because it’s intended for professionals.
While this is a solid product, it would be better if they worked on the string tension some more to make it easier to use (the range of motion is small), but otherwise, it does work well to improve the individual strength of each finger individually.