There are many kinds of workouts we like to do to help stay fit and build up strength. Among those, weightlifting is one of the most popular and physically taxing workouts there are. To help make weightlifting safer, weightlifting belts are a great way to provide your back with support and protection from injury. Especially if you like to lift very heavy weights, it’s essential that you look into getting yourself a weightlifting belt.
While it’s highly recommended to wear a weightlifting belt during your weightlifting workouts, not every weightlifting belt was created equal. In fact, there are a ton of brands to choose from as well as many different styles. This is why we’re going to go over a popular choice; the Fire Team Fit Weightlifting Belt. With almost 1000 customer reviews, just on Amazon, we’re going to see what this belt has to offer and why it might be a great choice for you.
- Exercise in the Gym – Fire Team Fit Weight Belts helps promote good form while lifting. Avoid injury and maximize your exercise performance. Available in Black, Blue, Grey and Pink.
- Work Out with Confidence – Feel and look your best while promoting safe weight lifting technique.
- Lightweight Contour Design – This belt is designed to support your back while providing you the mobility to perform multiple exercises. Not only can you Bodybuild using the weightlifting belt, but it is ideal for exercises such as Back Squats, Power Cleans, Dead Lifts, Clean and Jerks, Overhead Squats and much more.
- Abdominal and Lower Back Support – Unlike a leather belt with a predetermined set of holes, the velcro support strap gives the ability to adjust tightness for the desired comfort and support needed for leg and core body exercises.
- Use for Powerlifting and Olympic lifting – The Weight belt provides excellent support for a variety of exercises.
The velcro strap system isn’t only easy, but it provides your back with ample compression for great support and a wide range of adjust-ability. The material this belt is made out of is lightweight and ergonomic, making workouts comfortable to execute. Perform squats, dead lifts, and so much more with the help of this belt. Whether you are power lifting or doing Olympic lifting, this is one of the best belts to use to give your back the support it needs. Not only that, but do your weightlifting in style and feel confident!
The Good:Functionality is the most important thing about a weightlifting belt, and the Fire Team Fit Weightlifting Belt can do it all. Besides that, some of the pros about this belt include:
- A sleek, ergonomic design that is not only effective, but very stylish
- Made to suit both men and women when it comes to style and sizing
- Several color choices are a nice perk to suit any style and personality
- Very lightweight, it barely feels like it’s there!
- Provides back support for all kinds of workouts