This vertical climber from Best Choice Products is a 2 in 1; total body workout machine. It combines strength and cardio training and will perfectly complement your home gym or help you get fit all by itself. Its foldable design and easy storage capability make it great for anyone with little room. And unlike treadmills, which you can struggle to keep up with, you are completely in control since it relies totally on your own body weight to work. You can go as slow or as fast as you want.
- APEX WORKOUT AT HOME: Combining both cardio and strength training, our 2-in-1 exercise machine brings the gym to the comfort of your home
- VERTICAL CLIMBER- Designed to mimic the motions of rock climbing, a vertical climber provides a total body workout by engaging all major muscle groups. Burn more calories in less time by working both the lower and upper body. Our vertical climber features adjustable climbing arms and non-slip foot pads
- MAGNETIC EXERCISE BIKE- The other half of this dual exercise machine offers a low-impact, cardio workout. Built with a quiet, 8-level magnetic resistance, adjustable pedal straps, and a display screen that tracks: scan, speed, time, distance, and calories
- FOLDABLE, SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: Requires very little floor space and folds for easy storage after use
- Overall Dimensions: 46“(L) x 26“(W) x 65.75“-90”(H); Capacity: 330 lbs.
- Versatile The best thing about this climber is there are so many ways to use it. It is both a vertical climber and a stationary exercise bike. It also has stationary hand grips and foot grips and climbing hand grips. You can choose whatever way you want to use it and can switch it up each day. This way you can just climb one day and just ride the bike another, by purchasing just one piece of equipment.
- High Tech The bike features a display screen that tracks speed, time, distance, and calories. This is super helpful for those who count calories or who want to bike for a given distance. I know when I work out a minute sometimes feel like an hour, so after just a few minutes I'll stop, thinking I got a full workout. With the display screen, you can make sure you really get a complete workout.
- Adjustable Standing at just 5 feet, a lot of exercise machines are too big for me to use easily. But this climber has fully adjustable climbing arms which make it great for people of all heights. It is also very easy to adjust, and unless a lot of people are using it, you'll only have to do it one time.
- Quiet Even with the bike, this vertical climber operates very quietly. This is great for people who live in apartments. Everyone hates that one noisy neighbor, but with this climber you can get fit and not worry about disturbing those around you. Odds are, they probably won't even know you're working out.