Available Colors: Black, Blue, Pink, Purple
Materials: cotton and latex
- Ideal for exercise use with lower rise for optimal comfort
- Covered boning in front and back for added support, smooth waistline, and ultra-high compression
- Inner layer constructed with soft and cozy cotton fabric; outer layer of durable latex provides high resistance to slim curves
- 3 rows of hook-and-eye closures
- Available in multiple colors
You wrap the band around your midsection and this action creates compression in your core, stimulating thermal activity and ramping up perspiration. The band itself is constructed from a latex core with a soft cotton exterior and interior lining. It sits at your waist, extending to the upper abdominals. Two columns of hook-and-eye closures allow you to size the garment down with you. Felix boning anchors the cincher and prevents migration.
Below is the official sizing guide that came with the product.
* Many buyers on Amazon have noted that the Amazon.com sizing chart for this product is incorrect. One helpful buyer shared the following correct size chart (in inches) that she received direct from the seller.
Important Note: there are some issues with counterfeit sellers of this product. When purchasing on Amazon.com it is best to only buy direct from Amazon Fulfillment (should have a Prime logo). If you buy from a 3rd party seller you may end up with a fake. Check the tags to ensure the product was made in Colombia.
- High quality materials
- Issues with counterfeits
Upon first putting this on, I knew it was a high quality product. It fits snugly but I can still move around and exercise with it on without pinching. The materials are durable and the lower rise makes it comfortable for all day wear (for reference, I'm 5'4"). You can tell right away that this is a premium product in the waist training industry.
I wore this corset trainer for 3 days in total, at about 6-8 hours per day. It has a slim profile which makes it good for daytime wear, but it is still durable enough that you can wear it to the gym without worry. I like Squeem trainers, which are in a similar price range, but I have to say this fits me better and feels more heavy duty than anything else I've worn. I highly recommend the Faja Deportiva.